The unique construction design of High End speakers Euphoria takes advantage of ideal attributes of a full range driver, which features detailed recitation, outstanding spaciousness and localization of instruments. Euphoria speakers are also equipped with powerful and highly sensitive fifteen inch woofer speaker driver.
Dividing frequency 220Hz for woofer driver is selected as low as possible with a regard to the physiology of human hearing, which in higher frequencies is sensitive on phase shift signals, which is caused by frequency crossover. From the frequency of 220Hz to 22KHz plays upper full-range driver, there is no crossover used in the signal.
Originality of solution, optimization of baffle without any construction design compromises, based on amount of tests, we have created speakers, which bring indescribable detailed listening with powerful bass component.
- Full-range Driver
- Dimensions 8”
- Sensitivity of 98dB/1W
- Qts 0,19
- Bass speaker Driver / woofer
- Dimensions 15”
- Sensitivity of 101 dB/ 1W
- Qts 0.29
- Setting the balance ratio of bass content to the five levels
- Pure – maximum details
- Balanced – balanced listening
- Defined + 1dB – a slight predominance of bass
- Defined + 2dB – a medium predominance of bass
- Defined +3dB – a strong predominance of bass
- Total available power 300W
- Selectable sensitivity of woofer’s performance in 5 levels
- Front and rear face is made of 40 mm thick solid wood
- The body of speaker is made of special Ultra-HDF
- Frequency crossover only for woofer driver
- Dividing crossover of frequency switch 150Hz
- Gold plated terminals BI-AMPING
- The baffle is divided to separate each speaker driver.
- The perimeter of the sidewall is coated with an absorbing material, which isolates vibrations of the baffle.
- Double speaker spike unconventional system using real wood spheres 35 mm
|Price||8 790 EUR|
It is designed for maximum accuracy and detailed recitation. Coil of the diaphragm is placed in a very strong homogenous magnetic field. The membrane consists of two parts; the circumferential membrane transmits most of the audible frequency band and smaller middle membrane transmits higher frequency. This is not a coaxial speaker.
Special speaker spikes
Non-traditional solution of spikes of High End speakers Euphoria is solved by using real wood balls with a diameter of 35 mm. The total weight of the speaker is carried out on three legs base. Through the use of the shape of balls, each of the leg has a total of two points of contact with the floor, which due to this solution carries a minimum of vibration.